What is Morpheus 8?
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for subdermal adipose remodeling.
Morpheus8 can be used on its own for a non-surgical face lift or in combination with other treatments. All our treatments are carried out by qualified doctors. Although we also have a plastic surgeon that can carry out surgical treatments, nowadays we often recommend a non-surgical facelift as the results are amazing.
- For facial soft tissue and small hard-to-reach treatment areas.
- Delivers fractional resurfacing and subdermal treatments, penetrating tissue up to 5mm (4mm + 1mm thermal profile) to stimulate collagen production.
- Clinically proven to remodel subdermal and dermal tissue through fractional coagulation of fat and bulk sub-necrotic heating.
- Three interchangeable fractional tips with different microneedle configurations:
- 12 pin Mopheus8 Prime for small narrow areas such as the periorbital zone and upper lip
- 24 pin Morpheus8 for larger facial areas such as the forehead, nasolabial folds, jawlines, and neck
- 24 pin Morpheus8 Resurfacing for the treatment of superficial conditions, including scarring
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
If you have any questions about Mesotherapy, or would like to know more about our other treatments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org